|Job Title: ||Hub Manager |
|Employer: ||Ceracerni's ArtHub|
|Hours: ||8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m (Work on weekends with day off during the week).|
|Line manager: ||Hub lead|
We are looking for a highly organised and charismatic individual for the role of Hub Manager of the Cera Cerni’s Art Hub, overseeing all aspects of the workspace operations including a programme of ongoing events. Officially to be opened in 2021. The CCAH offer stylish, but affordable recreational & educational creative workspaces at a loction in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria.
On top of the duties you would expect of a hub manager, a proactive interest in the arts and enterprise is essential and a vocal enthusiasm in Lagos and all it has to offer to businesses, residents and the creative community.
- maintaining full occupancy of the recreational and educational creative workspaces and lounge;
- building and growing a solid membership for the spaces;
- maintaining stakeholder relationships to further develop opportunities for recreation and creative s activities.
- Marketing and telling the story of the CCAH, and the observable benefits of the space
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSONAL SPECIFICATION
- To support affordable creative workspace development in Lekki;
- To manage, oversee, and direct all aspects of the Hub’s operation including letting, memberships, finance, sales, marketing, and events.
- To create a collaborative environment amongst our members through events and personal introductions in line with profit objectives.
- To maintain 100% occupancy, achieve sales target goals, and manage churn.
- To ensure that workspaces are fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- To maximize the Hub’s revenue by implementing attentive cost control measurements, using commercial flair to proactively promote all that the Hub has to offer.
- To maintain (joint) company standards and expectations.
- To be a firm but a friendly leader who sparks enthusiasm within the enterprise and creative members community.
- To help establish the Hub as both an arts/enterprise industry landmark and an active component of Lagos’ immediate environment and the local community.
- To strive to make Hub a wonderful place for all.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Skills and Requirements
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – friendly, diplomatic and assertive when required-
Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
Pro-active in problem-solving
Able to work under own initiative.
A head for figures, margins, budgets, and revenue.
Good attention to detail with an ability to see the bigger picture.
IT Literate with a solid knowledge of PCs, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Google Apps.
Team player and leadership figure
Mentality of being a true host, with focus on client service and taking responsibility beyond direct client duty
Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and successes
Outgoing with a positive and proactive approach
Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
Passion for and understanding of entrepreneurial / creative communities
Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends where required